Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Online dating duds..

As a single (cat) lady in my early thirties, I've visited many an online dating site. I've read so many profiles that I can tell you that yours probably sucks. 

Here's the gist of it:

1. You hate writing about yourself.
2. Your friend made you join this site.
3. You can't live without sex, food, water, air, and whatever smart phone you have.
4. You love to get out and do things, but you're also a homebody who likes to stay home on Friday nights.
5. What are you doing with your life? Living it (to the fullest).
6. I should message you if: I get it. Or I want to know more.
7. The last book you read? What? You don't really read books. Oh! Wait! How To Make Friends and Influence People.
8. You don't like drama.
9. You aren't very original when you message a girl, see below.






2 comments: